What's in a name..........

What's in a name..........

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A few more projects...........

                                                                  "Heaven" arrow sign

"Fresh Hot Coffee" mug tree


                                                            Close up of the shaft........

                                                                    Love coffee!!!!!!!!!

                                                            A "creative" table set!

                                                                Salt & Pepper side.........

                     Napkin side....after all, every girl wants a fella who's "well seasoned and clean faced"!!!
                        "Never enough Thyme" spice rack.  Notice the real time pieces...they still work!!!

With the exception of the "Heaven" sign, these items were all refurbished second hand pieces.  When I started these projects I didn't have in mind that one day I would putting them in print like this...therefore I didn't take any before pictures....I will do that from now on!!!
    I spent today going thru old pictures...what a trip down memory lane......I will sort them tonight and show a few in tomorrows post! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment