What's in a name..........

What's in a name..........

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lookie what Hubby brought me!!!!

So, I got up this morning and went about my normal morning routine....stumbling to the bathroom trying to avoid stepping on the puppies or what they had left behind thru the night...more on the "free" puppies later.  I put on coffee and went to the computer...must stay connected you know.....and what did I find laying ever so loving in my chair???  A new pry bar and a pair of tin snips!!!!   After 20 years of marriage I no longer receive flowers or lingerie, but TOOLS!!!  Gotta love him..thanks sdaletaxman!  LET'S GO TEAR SOMETHING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog.I have to agree with you on the Creative Need. I could've written that! For our last anniversary my husband gave me tree pruners and a Dremel for Christmas. I'll take a tool over a diamond any day!

    ReplyDelete